Saturday, April 23, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!

This will be our first Easter together :) I'm pretty excited although we don't have any real plans its just fun to have some simple tradition. So this is what our eggs turned out like, and the easter bunny decided to use Tupperware instead of baskets this year haha. Greg had to work when we dyed eggs so he gets a pink sparkley one! I think we are going to have sparkles covering our kitchen for a while. I couldn't help myself when I found a Magic glitter coloring kit at the store ! 

 yes those are candy canes from Christmas you see on the counter lol,
I made the heart one in front, Im proud of it, the rest didn't turn out as awesome as we hoped but they are still pretty cool

















Hey, just because were all "grown up" doesn't mean we cant have our fun too :)  although there happened to be more candy than I planned on, I was just going to go to the store on Monday and stock up after they lower the prices ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment