Friday, May 13, 2011

Mini Vacation (the short version)

1. Vacation Was Great
2. I will do everything in my power to avoid Atlanta airport from now on
3. Avis Sucks they will lie and cheat you out of your money
4. Enterprise Rocks they give you as many discounts as possible
5. Days Inn Rocks too, awesome room and service for a low price
6. The Wedding was Amazing and we had a ton of fun!
7. It was really great to spend so much time with all of our friends and family, especially around or on Moms day!
8. The baby shower was awesome and fun too! sorry we showed up late, and thank you everyone who attended!  I was delighted and surprised so many of you took the time out of your busy week days to be there :)
9. Im sorry if I might have been a little grumpy, I blame hormones and a lack of sleep :p


I don't blame you for not reading all of that long post, lol , that was pretty much my need to get it all out there and most of you know it all anyway.
Ill post any pics from my phone soon

No comments:

Post a Comment