Thursday, October 11, 2012

Random Catch up

Hmm lets see. Aside from all the stuff we have posted, theres also alot of other randomness that I didn't mention, Going to my mom and dads to make relish and watch my nephews football game, My birthday, Stevens Birthday, Matt is now almost 15 months old, I am almost 30 Wks prego, My Sister in law had her baby shower for her sweet little girl baby #4, So excited for that! Steven and I finally signed the lease on a store front in colorado springs and have been working on that quite a bit to open as soon as possible. :) I have been subing at the day care my mom works at on and off when they need me , although I keep bringing home some kind of bug and getting either myself or someone else sick so that wont be as frequent from now on. And also have been emailing back and forth with someone from ACC about a job oportunity that I will most likely get, part time starting in December :) so keep your fingers crossed that that all works out. !
 Daddys Boy!
 Playing At grandma and grandpa Dick's house
Snuggles in bed for a sick mommy
Look a pine cone! looks like something else doesnt it
Fall colors!

helping daddy set up the new store
Getting there!

almost 30 Wks !

No comments:

Post a Comment