Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Blessings in disguise

Well as most of you know our trip to Branson Missouri has been quite the adventure. Our water pump broke in Kansas, my mother in law fell off a cliff, our store was broken in to. And my car is once again out of commission.  With all of this "bad luck" i can't help but notice all the blessings hidden within.

We were blessed to have family who was willing to drive 3 hrs to help us fix my car in the cold snow, so we could be on our way.

We were very blessed that my MaMa Jo is still with us and although it will be a long road we expect her to make a full recovery.

We have been on the phone and don't think anything worth value was taken from our store.

And we are blessed that my car once again decided to break, across the street from an auto parts store, without the cranky kiddos in it to make it worse.
I have had my car 5 years, put 60k + miles on it, driven it through
At least 13 states, including to NC and back 4 times. its seen our wedding and 2 babys, and this is the first major issues we've had.

And for all this i am thankfull

(So lets hope we can get it fixed tomorrow and get home safely without any more excitement)


No comments:

Post a Comment