Sunday, November 14, 2010

BEACH!

Thursday - Nov 11th

           On Veterans day, Steven got the day off so we decided to make something of it and go to the beach with Charlie, it was alot of fun, and we are pretty sure it was his first time lol. he didn't know what to make of the water, I really wish i had gotten a video of his reaction it was priceless. The water is a little cold now so we spent most of the time just walking to the pier and back, (with my shoes off of course) . Steven and i also took turns running with Charlie, we found out he really likes to run! alot. by the time we got back in the car he was dead tired and asleep within about 5 min, and not to break tradition we went to Dairy Queen and got blizzards, we usually get ice cream every time we go to the beach. It was an awesome way to top off a day off with awesome weather, I didn't get any good pics of this but when we got back the dog also got a bath, it was pretty funny. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your beach pictures! I wish I could walk on the beach, too. Keep up your blogging!!!!!

    ReplyDelete