Saturday, September 17, 2011

birthday


 Aug 15th, Mr and Mrs Amanda Olson (wilsey) invited us over for a game night, and surprised me with a birthday game night lol, with cake and balloons and even a present (a giant bag of jolly ranchers! wooo!) it was pretty fun, we played Yahtzee and cards. Game nights with these two are one thing i am excited to move back to CO for :) I miss my friends when we are out here. And they finally got to meet Matthew! I think Mrs Manda would make an awesome mommy wink wink ;)

Aug 21st- we went to my parents house for a birthday lunch/dinner, Mom made me my favorite Homemade Strawberry cake with homemade strawberry frosting :) Its my moms homemade desserts like cake and pie that makes me love baking so much :) mmmmm. And they got to play with Matt too, it was kinda funny because they kept fighting over who got to hold him so my dad put Matthew on the couch in between them so they could share, and right before i got out the camera my mom plucked him up lol.



Aug? and at some point during our stay when we moved in with Stevens Dad (we got tired of all the gas it took to drive to the mountains everyday) We found him a new dog. his old dog although sweet and cute, was just to high energy high maintenance and still to much of a puppy for him, so we took a trip to the dumb friends league and found Annie, a Terrier Shitzu mix, she is about 3 years old, and a real lap dog, she will play with toys and such when she or you want but would rather just sit in your lap and enjoy being petted, she is the perfect dog for "Grandpa Lewis" I think she is cute but everyone else says she's ugly lol, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment