Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sundays are special




9/25/11 - Of course Sunday's are always special but this past Sunday was really nice, Matthew was in such a happy good mood, so we got all dressed up and went to church, then when we got home I finished shampooing our carpet, it only took an hour or so :) , and then we watched the football game while snacking on some cookies, unfortunately our Broncos didn't win but its still fun. well Steven watched the game, I spent a good chunk of it talking on the phone with my Mom, while Matthew napped hehe, and then Sunday evening, I was folding that never ending laundry when Steven called me in to the living room to show me Matthews new trick! I'm so proud of my baby rolling over at just 9 weeks to the day. He is growing up so fast, we decided that since we are new parents and overly camera happy, we are going to document Matthews growing up by taking a picture every Sunday, and putting them in a file, (I'm not sure how long we will do this for) but its fun because he grows so fast! so
here is his 9 week photo, all dressed up for church.


And Here is a video of Matthew rolling over, you can just skip to about 1:25 at the end when he finally rolls over for the camera,

4 comments:

  1. Way to go little man!
    He is so darn cute! I Love the lil' smirk he has in the Sunday pic. he knows he is adorable! :)
    Much Love, Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so handsome! =) And hooray for rolling over! What a great milestone! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw... There is never such a thing as taking too many pictures or video. ;) It's always fun to look back. Better to take too many than not enough. I'm a photog though. ;)

    ReplyDelete